Hear the difference
Conveniently located in Orange, Audiology Orange Hearing Centre is your local independent hearing clinic servicing the Central West of NSW.
We are a privately owned hearing clinic proud to provide hearing tests and hearing aids to both Private, Veteran and Pensioner clients. Our hearing clinic has a permanent site in Orange with services available Monday to Saturday by appointment.
As we are not owned by a large Manufacturer or other large retail chain, we have the freedom to choose on your behalf from all hearing aid manufacturers without interference from management or paid incentives.
Audiologist Kay McIntosh is a university graduate with extensive postgraduate training in hearing science and human communication, specialising in hearing aid fitting and hearing rehabilitation.
As a MAudSA (CCP) Audiologist, Kay has an ongoing program of continuing education and certification, required as part of professional membership. Kay has over 30 years audiology experience, including diagnostic hearing testing, hearing aid fitting and hearing rehabilitation, paediatric hearing healthcare and teaching audiology students.
All manufacturer’s hearing aids are fitted to world recognised standards using latest technology to verify hearing aid fitting & measure outcomes to the client.
Private diagnostic hearing tests
Private hearing aids assessment, rehabilitation and fitting
Employment hearing tests: pre-placement, exit, retesting Police, pilots, divers hearing tests
- VROA and Tympanometry – from 7 months
- Play Audiometry and Tympanometry – from 3 years
- Compensation hearing aids – we are a WORKCOVER APPROVED PROVIDER
- Hearing safety, tinnitus advice & custom ear protection for noise, musicians, swim, sleep
- Free hearing tests and hearing aids for age, disability pensioners and veterans
- Cochlear implant mapping
We are contracted to provide free hearing aids and services to clients of The Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Excellent Reasons to choose Audiology Orange Hearing Centre
- Experienced, University qualified Audiologist.
- A completely private and independent clinic – offering freedom of choice of manufacturer and reasonable hearing aid prices not determined by profit targets, excessive overheads or bonuses.
- Latest technology hearing aids to suit your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
- Consideration for our clients individual hearing requirements. We do not buy hearing aids in bulk. Bulk purchasing of hearing aids is not in the best interest of the individual client’s needs.
- Hearing Aids purchased from this clinic have a valuable ongoing program of FREE follow up consults for testing and aid adjustments for the life of the hearing aids.
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years at no extra cost.
- Accredited to provide FREE hearing services to pensioners and veterans under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program and an approved Workcover NSW provider.
- Bulk bill under GP Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Timely Nursing Home visits available. Saturday consults available by appointment.
- Permanent site, ground level wheelchair access, onsite parking.
- Approved Workcover NSW Provider.
Local people with expert knowledge
The latest technology and a desire to provide quality individual service to our clients.
- 02 6360 1884
- 02 6360 1884
- 1/256 Anson St, Orange NSW 2800
- 02 6361 4480
Get in touch
Audiology Orange Hearing Centre services the Central West Towns of:
Orange, Molong, Millthorpe, Lucknow, Canowindra, Eugowra & Manildra; Bathurst, Rockley, Hill End & Sofala; Parkes, Trundle & Tullamore; Forbes, Bedgerabong & Gooloogong; Blayney, Carcoar, Neville, Mandurama, Newbridge & Lyndhurst; Wellington, Stuart Town, Mumbil; Young, Wombat, Temora, Cootamundra, Harden & Boorowa; Cowra, Grenfell, Woodstock & Wyangala; Dunedoo, Gulgong, Mudgee.